BioCeuticals SB Floractiv 250mg 30 capsules
Bioceuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase Bioceuticals products on this site. Our pharmacists need to ensure that this product is suitable for you. One of our pharmacists may contact you if a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. Please do not hesitate to speak to our pharmacists for further information on 09 520 0777
By purchasing this product, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- I am over the age of 18 years old
- I am buying this product for myself
- I will use the Bioceuticals product(s) according to the directions and instructions on the product label
Supports Healthy Digestive System Function
Saccharomyces (Boulardii) supports beneficial intestinal flora and healthy digestive system function.
Saccharomyces (Boulardii), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, supports beneficial intestinal flora and healthy digestive system function and maintains healthy mucous linings of the digestive system. Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) supports healthy immune system function and helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea as well as relieves diarrhoea in children and adults.
- Supports intestinal health.
- Supports healthy digestive system function.
- Maintains healthy mucous linings of the digestive system.
- Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea.
- Relieves diarrhoea in children and adults.
- Maintains intestinal friendly flora.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Does not require refrigeration (heat-stable to 30oC).
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||250 mg (5 billion CFU)|
Directions & Precautions
Take only ONE of the following dose recommendations, or as professionally prescribed. Adults: To reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times a day. To maintain healthy digestive system function: Take 2 capsules two times a day. Children 2 months-17 years: To reduce diarrhoea: Give 1 capsule three times a day. Use in children only under adult supervision. For children under 5 years (or older children unable to swallow), capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with a small amount of food or liquid and consumed promptly.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 years-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical attention.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.