BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze 180g
Near Expiry Speacial: 08/23
Bioceuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase Bioceuticals products on this site. Our pharmacists need to ensure that this product is suitable for you. One of our pharmacists may contact you if a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. Please do not hesitate to speak to our pharmacists for further information on 09 520 0777
By purchasing this product, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- I am over the age of 18 years old
- I am buying this product for myself
- I will use the Bioceuticals product(s) according to the directions and instructions on the product label
Advanced Magnesium Blend
Ultra Muscleze® provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium; a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supports energy levels, relieves tiredness and fatigue and aids in the relief of muscular cramps and mild spasms associated with inadequate magnesium intake. Ultra Muscleze® contains a comprehensive range of nutrients including B group vitamins to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Ultra Muscleze® may assist in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium supports healthy bone development and growth.
- Magnesium and B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12) can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and relaxation.
- Through its role in ion transport between cell membranes, magnesium is intrinsic to the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle contraction and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Vegan, orange flavoured oral powder.
Each 6g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244 mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2 mg|
|Levocarnitine tartrate||75 mg|
equiv. to levocarnitine
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||27.29 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. to calcium
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||18 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||8.29 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||60 micrograms|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate monohydrate)||10.5 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||24 micrograms|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3 mg|
Directions & Precautions
Take 6g (1 level scoop) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100mL-200mL or water of juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.