Karicare Gold+ Stage 1 0-6 Months 900g (Infant)
Karicare® Gold+ 1 (900g)
Infant Formula nutritionally complete for formula fed infants from birth to 6 months.
Milk solids (whey powder, lactose, skim milk), vegetable oils [contains soy oil, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)], galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) from milk, dried omega 3 and omega 6 LCP oils (contains fish, dairy, soy), long chain polyfructose, choline chloride, emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, carnitine, inositol.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Nucleotides: Cytidine 5’ - monophosphate, uridine 5’ - monophosphate, adenosine 5’ - monophosphate, inosine 5’ - monophosphate, guanosine 5’ - monophosphate.
Directions & Precautions
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool.
- Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a cup or bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately. Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.