Karicare+ Stage 1 From Birth 900g (Infant)
Karicare Infant Formula 0-6 Months is for babies from 0 to 6 months of age.
KARICARE®, MADE WITH WHAT MATTERS.
Karicare® is made with the goodness of real New Zealand milk, collected from local farms. We blend in key ingredients to support your little one and leave out any preservatives and artificial flavours.
Karicare® is wholesome, gentle nutrition, as simple as that.
Karicare is made with what matters:
- Gentle nutrition for little tummies
- Contains key ingredients to support your baby
- No added preservatives or artificial flavours
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains soy, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid)), maltodextrin, galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, milk soy, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, dl-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate, citric acid)), long chain polyfructose, emulsifier (soy lecithin), taurine, choline chloride, L-carnitine, inositol.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Directions & Precautions
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.