BioCeuticals D3 Capsules 60 capsules
Bioceuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase Bioceuticals products on this site. Our pharmacists need to ensure that this product is suitable for you. One of our pharmacists may contact you if a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. Please do not hesitate to speak to our pharmacists for further information on 09 520 0777
By purchasing this product, you are agreeing with the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- I am over the age of 18 years old
- I am buying this product for myself
- I will use the Bioceuticals product(s) according to the directions and instructions on the product label
Aids in Healthy Bone Development
D3 Capsules contain 1000IU of vitamin D3 that helps to maintain healthy immune system function. Vitamin D supports the absorption of dietary calcium, aids in healthy bone development and strength, plus helps maintain bone mineralisation and density. It also maintains cardiovascular system function and nervous system function. D3 Capsules support vitamin D levels in the body.
- Supports the absorption of dietary calcium.
- Supports vitamin D levels in the body.
- Helps to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Aids in bone health, development, supports bone mineralisation and bone strength.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Supports nervous system function.
Each capsule contains:
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
Directions & Precautions
Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.