Vitamin D3 Drop Infant 2.4 ml
How this product works
• Helps to form and maintain strong bones
• Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth
• Promotes calcium absorption
• Is involved in bone mineralisation
• Is important for optimal strength and functioning of the skeletal muscle
• Is important for a healthy immune system
• Ostelin uses vitamin D3, the natural form of vitamin D, produced by your body
Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
This product is halal certified.
Vitamin D3 is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.
Directions & Precautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
For infants less than 12 months: Dispense 1 drop onto the nipple or a washed finger and allow infant to suck for at least 30 seconds
For older infants and children up to 12 years: Dispense 1 drop onto a spoon or mix into drink