BioCeuticals Intestamine Mastic Gum 150g
Relieves GIT Pain with Chios Mastic Gum
Intestamine® features mastic gum which relieves symptoms of dyspepsia, gastrointestinal pain and heartburn. Slippery elm bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues, helps decrease symptoms of mild gastritis and mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
To complete your purchase of any Bioceuticals product we will need to have a short consultation with you to ensure it won't cause any medication interaction, and it is suited to your needs. We'll email or call you once your order has been placed.
- Slippery elm bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues, helps to decrease symptoms of mild gastritis and helps to decrease mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- Mastic gum relieves symptoms of dyspepsia, gastrointestinal pain and heartburn.
- Vegan, pear flavoured oral powder.
Each 5 g dose contains:
|Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice dry||2.5 mg|
equiv. to juice fresh inner leaf
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner powder||500 mg|
|Pistacia lentiscus (Mastic)||550 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||200 mg|
|Curcumin (Theracurmin 45.5 mg)||15 mg|
|Apple pectin||100 mg|
Directions & Precautions
Take 5 g (1 level teaspoon) three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 100mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains sugars and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.