Theracurmin BioActive 300mg 30 capsules
Highly Bioavailable Curcumin
Theracurmin BioActive is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule contains a formulated form of curcumin, Theracurmin, providing the bioequivalence of 810 mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which aid Theracurmin BioActive in relieving symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including decreasing mild joint pain and swelling.
- An antioxidant that helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Helps to relieve inflammation.
- Helps relieve mild joint aches and pains.
- Reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including relieving mild joint aches and pains.
- Relieves mild joint swelling.
- Supports gallbladder function.
- Vegan formula.
To complete your purchase of any Bioceuticals product we will need to have a short consultation with you to ensure it won't cause any medication interaction, and it is suited to your needs. We'll email or call you once your order has been placed.
Each capsule contains:
|Curcumin (from Theracurmin 83.4 mg)||30 mg|
Directions & Precautions
Take 1-2 capsules one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains maltose.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.