BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze Night 240g
Near Expiry Speacial: 07/23
Rest and Recharge
Bioavailable magnesium to relieve sleeplessness and restlessness, when dietary intake is inadequate.
Ultra Muscleze® Night provides a readily bioavailable form of magnesium; a specialised blend of amino acid chelates called UltraMag®. Magnesium supplementation relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and excess nervous energy when dietary intake is inadequate. Inositol and magnesium support healthy nervous system activity. Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Lemon flavoured vegetarian formula.
• Magnesium helps relieve muscular cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Magnesium helps relieve restlessness and sleeplessness when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
• Inositol supports nerve conduction via signal transduction between nerve cells.
• Lemon flavoured vegetarian oral powder.
To complete your purchase of any Bioceuticals product we will need to have a short consultation with you to ensure it won't cause any medication interaction, and it is suited to your needs. We'll email or call you once your order has been placed.
|Magnesium as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®||2.1 g|
|Calcium as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate||601.1 mg|
|Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous||4 mg|
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||1 g|
|Choline bitartrate||625.7 mg|
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium®||75 mg|
|d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate||68 mg|
|vitamin E||82.5 IU|
Directions & Precautions
Adults: Take 8g (1 level scoop) once a day before bedtime, or as professionally prescribed. Only use the scoop provided. Mix in 100-200mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains milk products, lactose, sulfites and sugars.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Store below 30°C.