Plantar Wart Remover 50ml
Wartner® is the world's #1 wart freezing brand! Warts are frozen to the core with a single treatment and results are visible within 10 days. Wartner® Plantar (Verruca) Wart Remover is suitable for the removal of warts that appear on the soles of the feet, toes and heels which tend to be flat in appearance, sometimes covered by callous skin.
Wartner® Plantar Wart Remover is a cryotherapy option as used by doctors created to support treatment of warts at home and is proven to be as effective and safe as liquid nitrogen in the treatment of warts and verrucas.
Wartner® uses a mixture of dimethyl ether (DME) and propane, both of which are commonly used as propellants in products such as hair spray. This mixture freezes warts at a temperature of -57°C. Wartner® works by freezing the core of the wart, which is caused by the contagious human papilloma virus (HPV). Freezing the wart causes it to fall off in 10 to 14 days, by which time healthy skin will have formed underneath.
- 1 Aerosol can
- 1 Reusable Applicator holder
- 12 Disposable 8mm Foam Applicators
- 1 Reusable File
- 12 Comfort Pads
- 1 Instruction leaflet
Dimethyl Ether, Propane*
Directions & Precautions
- Prepare the wart by using the supplied file.
- Push the foam applicator on to the applicator holder.
- Push the applicator holder into the aerosol can for 3 seconds.
- Wait 20 seconds after saturation of the foam to further reduce temperature.
- Place the white tip of the foam applicator on to the plantar wart and hold for 40 seconds.
- Place a comfort plaster on the treated wart.
Just one treatment is usually sufficient, however two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent plantar warts.
Allow 15 days between treatments.
Wartner® is for the treatment of warts and not for other conditions which may resemble warts.
If in doubt that your condition is a wart, please consult your doctor.
If a wart is larger than 7mm, please consult your doctor.
Do not use Wartner® for moles, sunspots, birth marks or skin tags
Wartner® should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom) or on genital warts.
Wartner® is not suitable for diabetics, for people with poor circulation and during pregnancy.
Not for use on children under the age of 4.
Wartner® contains inflammable components: Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
Do not apply Wartner® whilst smoking or close to naked flames.
If there are multiple warts or verrucas on a finger/or toe, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining wart or verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.
Suitable for external use only.
Use Wartner® only in combination with the special foam applicators.
Use one foam applicator for each wart or verruca and use each foam applicator only once.
Store in a safe place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.